Tuesday 29 December 2015

Welcome to a Vhs Obsession

Welcome cinefiles!

I am here to invade you with my all consuming love for the video era. The home video invasion was  the single greatest thing to happen to independent cinema, anybody could make a movie in the 80s and 90s and it could be complete trash but they would still market it right next to the golden blockbusters.

I'm not here to talk about the classics, I'm going to introduce to my favourite sub genre of VHS, random and obscure 80s trash. There will be horror, comedy, drama and action, you probably wont know any of the actors or the director but I dont care and neither will you.

I live for this shit and I'm literally doing this for fun, come along for the ride and you might find something you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment